We currently have over 14 CNC lathes to complete your projects in a timely manner.
This includes the new large capacity Hwacheon 850 YMC 4-Axis Turning Center. This machine features a 104″ Z-Axis travel length.
Additional Features Include:
- 60 HP Main Spindle
- 5,000 FT/Pounds Torque – Low Gear
- 36” Chucking Diameter Capacity
- 32.5” Bar/Shaft Turn Diameter X 98”
- Y-Axis Milling: 8.66” Travel, 15 HP
- 6.5” Through-Hole
In addition, we have specific inspection equipment to ensure you receive precise, high-quality components.
Our Inspection Equipment Includes:
- Bore Gauges from .250 to 16 Inches
- Height Stands
- Mahr Metrology Height Gauges
- Micrometers Up to 17 Inches
- Plug Gauges From .011 to .500 Inch
- Thread Rings and Thread Plug Gauges, As Needed
- Hardness and Effective Case Testers, Certified at 6-Month Intervals by UTS, and Verified Daily
- Federal Surface Analyzer
- Magnaflux and Dye Penetrant Testers
Where necessary, we can generate reports, including final inspection, on our forms or yours. Inspection results are saved to computer files, and backed up daily. All records are maintained and stored for a minimum of 3 years. To learn more about our equipment, contact us today.